1. Loading and unloading and storage of busway
The busway shall not be hoisted and tied with bare wire rope. The busway shall not be stacked and dragged on the ground. No other work shall be carried out on the outer casing. Multi-point lifting and forklift shall be used for smooth shovel and shall not damage the busway. The busway should be stacked in a dry, clean, corrosive gas-free warehouse. The flexible packaging septum should be placed between the upper and lower busbars and kept in a safe place.
2. Installation direction of busway
Each batch of busbars is shipped with a trend map and a detailed list of directions. All busway slots have corresponding split lines, segment numbers, and numbered by number when installed.
3. Detection before busbar installation
Check whether the busway housing is intact, whether there is any damage, check the busbar housing bolts for looseness, and ensure that the bolt connection is reliable; check whether the busbar slot connector is closed or locked;
4. Busway connection
The busway bracket must be firmly installed, correctly placed according to the segment number, phase sequence, number, direction and installation mark. When the joint is connected with the joint, the adjacent busway should be aligned. After connecting, the busway conductor and the outer casing should not be subjected to mechanical stress. . Connection installation steps: first check the conductor connection surface at one end of the busbar slot and the connector for bump damage. After confirming that there is no disadvantage, the two busbar slots will start to butt the connector busbar. The busbar slot conductor should be inserted into the connector, after ensuring that it is in place. Use a torque wrench to lock; the butt-type busway should align the end portions of the two busbar conductors to be connected in parallel with each other, and then insert the copper connecting piece and the insulating partition into the intermediate row of the busbars (each phase busbar) A pair of copper connecting pieces are clamped on the left and right sides, and an insulating partition is placed between the copper connecting pieces.) After confirming that there are no disadvantages, insert the insulating bolts and pay attention to whether the connecting holes of the copper connecting piece, the bus bar end and the insulating partition are aligned, and copper. Whether the connecting piece and the insulating partition are stuck in place and tighten the bolt.
5. When the busway horizontally installed busway is laid horizontally, the height from the ground should not be lower than 2.2m, but it should be laid in the electrical special room; two horizontally adjacent busbars should be installed; when the busway is horizontally laid, the distance between the support points should not be greater than 2.5m. When the busway is horizontally installed on the support and hanger, it is fixed by a horizontal fixed pressure plate. The connection point of the busway slot should not be in the wall penetration area. When the busway slot is installed through the wall hole, there should be no sewage or debris entering the interior of the busbar. The busbar slotted feedthrough (sluice interface) should be located in a safe and reliable place with convenient installation and maintenance. When the length of the busway straight-line laying exceeds 60m, an expansion (expansion) joint shall be provided. Where the busbar busbar crosses the expansion joint or settlement joint of the building, a settlement (expansion) joint shall be provided.
6. When the busway is installed vertically, the vertical distance between the joint and the ground should not be less than 0.6m; when the busway is installed vertically between the floors, the straight length of the busway should not be 3.6m; the floor with a single layer exceeding 3.6m should be divided. For more than two sections, intermediate fixing brackets should be installed between the layers. The connection point of the busway should not be in the floor of the floor. When the busway is installed through the hole of the floor, there should be no sewage or debris entering the interior of the bus. Busbar slotted feedthroughs (tiller interfaces) should be located in a safe and reliable location for easy installation and maintenance. When the busway is installed vertically, the spring bracket should be installed on the busway, then the busway and spring bracket should be fixed on the channel bracket, and the spring nut of the bracket should be locked; after 4 to 5 layers are installed, from the top to the side Loosen the nut layer by layer so that the weight of the busbar groove is naturally carried on the bracket spring. After the busbar groove is fastened, its bending degree is not more than 1 degree. The two vertical adjacent busbar grooves shall have a side spacing of not less than 0.1 m. Expansion (expansion) joints shall be provided when the length of the busway straight-line laying exceeds 60m.
7. Before installing the busbar socket of the plug-in box, open the safety baffle at the busbar jack. Push the switch in the box to the OFF position and disconnect the pin from the plug-in box. Insert the busbar slot into the busway slot and ensure that it is inserted in place. Do not plug or unplug the power supply! After the plug-in box is installed, fix the two claw-shaped cards on the front and rear sides of the busbar slot and tighten the screws. For the plug-in box with large switch, when the vertical installation, the load-bearing arm should be installed at the bottom; when installing horizontally, the load-bearing hoop should be installed.
8. The beginning of the busbar slot is connected to the terminal of the power distribution cabinet. The tinned hard copper busbar should be connected. When the beginning of the busway is connected to a large vibration equipment such as a transformer or a generator set, a copper braided soft connection should be used.
9. Safe transmission of the busway The operator must be a qualified professional electrical installer, and non-professionals need to leave the field. When power is delivered, the busway system cannot carry any electrical loads and all splitters are disconnected.